Competition Prep Program
Our competition prep nutrition coaching program is recommended for those wanting to take their physique to the next level in the gym and either build mass, strength, or get shredded in preparation for fitness & bodybuilding competitions. Our program coaches are experienced competitors or competitor coaches, ready to provide tailored, science-based meal plans, workouts, coaching, and support to ensure you hit the stage bringing your best package to date.
Our competition prep program is not like any other. We are not out to build the biggest team, so if you are looking for 1-on-1 attention and support and not get pushed by the way side, this is for you. We are out to serve our competitors at the highest level to help you bring your highest quality and complete package to the stage. When it comes to your workouts, we avoid the mainstream cut and paste workout plans that lack the science that cause people to get cheated doing a workout that will absolutely do nothing for them. Your meal plans are completely tailored every step of the way, with years of knowledge and experience behind their making.
Our program coaches are all IFBB Pros or whom have coached IFBB pros to the stage. With their years in the competition industry, they can tend to your unanswered questions, address your concerns, and put all the missing pieces together for you into one solid road map to the winners circle!
- Personalized meal plans for on and off season that are nutritionally dense and balanced and not your typical “Chicken, Oatmeal, and Sweet Potato” competition diet.
- Personalized weight training and cardio plans
- Personal physique assessment to highlight imbalances and areas to improve
- Q & A for anything about your competition
- No guesswork when it comes to competition prep
- Personal weight training exercise video reviews
- Continuous food and training updates
- Supplement suggestions and application
- Post show mindful eating training to help transition back to normal eating
- Weekly Group Mastermind Coaching Calls
- 1 monthly Skype/Facetime Posing Session (Optional)
- 1 monthly Skype/Facetime with Adam McDaniel, Exercise Physiologist
- 3 Month Minimum Commitment
- Weekly Progress Picture Review
- Email, Text
- Training How-To Videos